There is an option in Windows platform which displays the recently opened or accessed files.
There are sometimes when we don’t want anyone else what we were looking at 😉 ,so as to keep privacy and other users are not able to view the files,follow this steps.
1. Right-click on Start button or taskbar.
2. Select the Properties option.
3. Now select Start Menu / jump list tab.
4. In this section make sure that both check boxes are unchecked. If not then uncheck them.
5. After performing above steps click Ok button for changes to take place.
Now your computer will not save recently opened files
Now Enjoy Your Privacy 😉
Feel free to ask if any query comes out
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org